Here at Sephone we’ve had two content management products for quite a while: datAvenger and datAvenger lite. datAvenger lite has always been our basic content manager, and datAvenger provided more options for companies that need more control and flexibility. (We have a product comparison of the two products available on our site.)
With some of the latest additions to these products, we’ve realized that the names of these applications don’t reflect the companies aren’t as accurate as they could be. If you’ve visited the admin area for a datAvenger/datAvenger lite site today, you may have noticed that we’ve rolled out a name change to both applications. Here’s what you’ll see:
- If you’ve been working in datAvenger, your content management application is now called datAvenger Pro.
- If you currently use the latest version of datAvenger lite (the one with the blue header bar), your application is now simply called datAvenger.
You’ll see these changes in the text of the application, the logo, and references to the applications on our sites.
There are a few key points to keep in mind for this transition.
- The people who visit your site won’t be affected by this change at all. The only changes you’ll see are in the administration area of your site.
- The administration area will remain the same other than references to your application’s name. This change does not affect any functionality.
- Your invoices from us will reflect the name change, but the amount you are billed will not change. This is only a name change, not a pricing change.
Thank you for your understanding during this transition. Please contact us if you have any questions.